I am very happy to invite you to a special alumni/staff reunion planned for 2018.
The Justice Institute of British Columbia with the support of the BC Corrections Branch, Family Justice Services Division, Youth Justice Services (MCFD) is pleased to host this historic event.
The reunion is one of a number of planned events celebrating the 40-year anniversary of the Justice Institute of British Columbia (JIBC), commemorating the JIBC’s successful narrative since it was established in 1978.
As well, in keeping with a theme of the BC Corrections Branch, this event is an opportunity to “make connections” honouring the past and linking the present, recognizing the rich history created by your contribution to the field, and acknowledging the collective journey and the role that training has had.
Re-connect with past classmates, colleagues and friends and share fond memories. Get the opportunity to make new connections. Learn from current staff and leaders and get a glimpse of how they may be shaping the future.
The Corrections Academy reunion is open to:
- Alumni – those who completed basic training offered by the Corrections Academy including:
- Family Justice Counsellors (formerly Family Court Counsellors)
- Youth Justice (Youth Probation and Youth Custody)
- Adult Custody (Correctional Officers)
- Adult Community Corrections (Probation Officers)
- Current trainees (Custody, Community, Family Justice and Youth Justice)
- Former instructors and staff of the Corrections Academy (JIBC)
- Present and former BC Corrections employees
Are you interested in attending and want more information? Please click here to register.
Please help spread the word by forwarding this link to anyone who should be invited.
Director, Corrections & Court Services Division
(Corrections Academy, Sheriff Academy, Court Administration, Family Justice, Youth Justice)
Already registered? Click here to log in.